Thursday, March 28, 2013

Go Man Plus: It's not rocket fuel

Anyone expecting the sparks to fly after taking Go Man Plus "libido support", from Go Healthy NZ, will probably be disappointed. Unlike ThunderHard, which I reviewed on February 24, its effects are negligible, possibly non-existent.

The problem, of course, is that the effectiveness of ThunderHard comes at a cost — a cost that I was not prepared to pay. There's no point in being able to perform like a rabbit if, after a few days, you are flat on your back with nausea and exhaustion.

That's why I thought I'd give Go Man Plus a go. I took one capsule a day for three or four days, and sat back and waited for at least a tingling in the nether regions. But nothing happened, as far as I could discern.

Should I press on? After a while, I'll probably try taking the capsules for a week to 10 days. But I have to say that I don't expect to be able to report anything exciting.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, are you still using this product? Did you see any impact in your sex life

Alan Ireland said...

No, I haven't used it since my initial trial. As I said, you shouldn't expect the sparks to fly.